buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday night randomness

It's been one of those days where I haven't done much, gotten much done, or thought about much of anything. I think after the chaos of yesterday, my brain just took a dump today.

Alex and Daniel are off school starting today for the rest of the week, so although I had to get Daniel back and forth to playschool, that was the only thing that I *had* to do today. And I enjoyed it. We did walk over to the grocery store at one point to pick up a few odds & ends, but other than that we didn't do much.

I did take a few pictures out in the flowerbed....





Oh and I did get Daniel's basketball inflated - he got it yesterday when we saw the 88 car. He was thrilled to have it, but unfortunately it got taken away soon after - my floor might look like a basketball court, but it's not. So after he bounced it inside the house one too many times, it got taken away and stashed.



The older 3 came back from their father's after school today, and there was the usual First Day Back At Mom's drama. It escalated, it got ugly, but then it subsided and finally, all is good again. Or at least it seems to be. For now.

Tomorrow, it's up bright and early (ugh) to get the older 3 to school by 7:30, and then Alex and Daniel and I can hang out for the day. Maybe I'll get them out to a park or something for a few hours and burn off some steam. I think Sarah's going to be doing something after school for a while - working the concession stand at a volleyball game or something - so we'll have to refigure how to get kid back and forth, but that's nothing new anymore.

Just when I think we have a plan, it changes.

Story of my life.

3 comments:

  1. That is a massive grasshopper!

    WOW!


    You're such a strong person.
    I know you know that already... but I felt the need to tell you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARE YOU HAVING FUN YET? LOL


    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kateri - he was only about 2 1/2" long - not huge, but not small either. I tried to get a picture of him on top of the flower where he was, but he didn't want to stay there. Silly thing. And thanks! :)

    Granny - always! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.