buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, June 21, 2013

So what does Emily think of the Tooth Fairy letter?

It's been almost 6 months since I posted that silly letter to Emily from the Tooth Fairy. And today she surprised me by saying "hey Mom, I know you made that Tooth Fairy letter famous".

I about fell over, because I didn't think that she knew about the uproar that was caused by it.

I asked her how she knew about it, and she said that she saw it on my computer one day. I asked her if she had read the blog and she said no, so I showed it to her. She knew that I had it, but had never really paid attention to it before. I showed her where I had initially posted the letter and the reaction that it got there. We looked through some of the shares of it and I showed her where it had been posted on BuzzFeed, and I showed her some of the nasty comments too.

Her reaction?

"You mean people thought that it was bad? I've known that you were the Tooth Fairy since I was about 6 years old!"

I told her that people told me she'd be scarred for life because of it, and she rolled her eyes at me.

So yeah. For all of the people who think that the Tooth Fairy letter was such a horrible thing to do to my kid...... she's rolling her eyes at you, too.


7 comments:

  1. How poetic that one child can be wiser than thousands of "caring" parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL GRANNIES OF THE WORLD, LET STAND BY EMILY AND ROLL OUR EYES AT ALL THE NAYERS OUT THERE.

    EMILY, I LOVED TAHT LETTER AND I HOPE YOU'VE KEPT YOUR ROOM CLEAN EVER SINCE.SURE, DIDN'T WE ALL AT YOUR AGE. LOL

    GRANNY TG

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is because she is smart like her mother!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Emily, you are far smarter and wiser than many of these other freak out ninny moms ;) You have a great mom who cares about you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, you are one smart cookie! For all the parents out there passing judgment, worry about raising your own kids. This was witty and clever, and no child will be scarred from learning a creative lesson. Geeze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. I'm sad to be joining this bandwagon so late in the game. It's difficult to be a good parent. Creativity is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.