buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Finally done with Halloween

It's over. Yay! The costumes are all packed away, and will not be seen again until next year. The candy will most likely disappear very quickly - into a safe hiding place (much like the Easter candy, which I just found about a week ago).

Alex had his Halloween parade at school this morning....


Even the teachers got into it and did a dance number....


I spent the afternoon in the glorious weather and finished up cleaning the corner of my yard.




Took all of the stuff to the landfill....




Got Alex from school....


And then Daniel and I hung out and watched movies and folded/put away laundry while Alex went trick-or-treating with his father for a few hours.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of gloating about our glorious weather today, and I think it's already coming back to haunt me - my head is pounding, my stomach is crampy, I'm freezing cold....I've been fighting it for days, but I think it's got me this time. So I think that maybe if I go to bed now, I might be able to sleep off enough of it to at least get up and get Alex to school in the morning.

So, you get nothing fun and witty from me tonight - just a recap of the day. Hopefully I will feel human tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. HOPE YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT IN THE MORNING. I FEEL FOR YOU.IT'S HARD WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO HELP. MAYBE YOU COULD CALL SOMEONE FROM YOUR CHURCH TO HELP IF YOUR NOT BETTER IN THE MORNING.SLEEP TIGHT.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You accomplished SO much and for not feeling well...get a warm bath and bed and FEEL BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super yuck. Sorry you're getting sick!

    I'm so stoked Halloween is over. Everything is packed away at my house too!

    Emry had a blast trick or treating... and his costume did in fact glow....

    I posted pics... most of them are skewed to the left.... it was early... Blogger was being silly.

    Come check them out!

    www.katerivonstealsnewlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.