buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Yet another Christmas program...

Tonight was Daniel's preschool Christmas program.

Yet another overload of cuteness!!




I am always amazed at how well those teachers can get that many preschoolers to stand still long enough to sing a handful of Christmas songs! The kids did great - Daniel was his usual quiet self but I think that he had fun. He did pass out as soon as we got home - I think the excitement was just too much for him!

The Dude went with us...and Alex amused himself by playing photographer for a little bit before it started.





Of course, the day started out with the usual...run Alex to school in the pouring rain, run Daniel to school in the pouring rain, pick Alex up from school in the pouring rain, pick Daniel up from school in the pouring rain - I know I shouldn't complain, after how dry the summer was, but ick! already. There's the potential for it all to freeze tonight, which doesn't make me happy, but it'll go away eventually.

I've been trying to get the house together for our big Christmas festivities, so I really need to get cracking on that. Our official Christmas will actually take place on Christmas Eve, so I lose a day of prep time, but it'll all get done eventually. I'll have all of the kids until Christmas Eve night, and then the older four will go to their fathers' houses so I won't have them Christmas Day. But it's all good.

At least I keep telling myself that. Splitting the holidays sucks. Period.

5 comments:

  1. But we'll build some great memories anyways! Had a great time today, so glad I got invited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great! I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve with both families. :) I'm glad you got to go along tonight too - and I know that the boys were happy that you were there. Oh, and I was too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year, because I am trying to do the right thing... I am doing 3 Christmas Celebrations....

    On the 23rd driving to the ex's mothers house. So Emry can spend time with his little cousin, grandma, great grandma, and aunt.
    (Oh how much fun is that going to be.)

    Then 2 on the 24th.
    Lunch with Klay's Family
    Dinner with My Family.

    Lots of driving to all these places.
    Boy am I going to be beat.

    Your kid looked SO CUTE at his concert.
    SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHEN THE KIDS ARE GONE AND YOUR ALONE YOU'LL LOOK BACK AND REMEMBER YOU DID YOUR BEST TO GIVE THEM MEMORIES. ALSO, TO HAVE THE DUDE COME INTO YOUR LIFE AT THIS TIME, WHAT A BLESSING.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.