buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More basketball practice

The fun never ends! We had the normal Wednesday chaos, compounded by Daniel getting sick at school. I had to go and pick him up early, and he napped while I got supper ready and until the other kids got home from school.

In my stress of trying to figure out how to juggle basketball practice with a sick kid, The Dude came to the rescue and offered to come over and stay with Daniel while I did basketball duty.

Alex brought some books with him to add to his reading log for school, and now that he's done with those we are just watching the girls get their butts kicked by the coach. I can about guarantee that she is going to be wiped out by the end of practice!

After practice, we have to meet Ex1 to get Sarah and Jared from him, and then get them all home and into bed. Hopefully Daniel will feel better tomorrow, but I'm planning on keeping him home anyway.

And yes, I'm cheating and doing this by phone so that I can (hopefully) get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight!

3 comments:

  1. OH AMY HOW I WISH YOU HAD FAMILY TO HELP YOU IN TIMES WHEN YOU CAN'T BE IN TWO PLACES AT THE SAME TIME. BLESS YOURT HEART . I HOPE HE'S FEELING BETTER.POOR LITTLE KID.IF I LIVED THERE I'D COME OVER AND SIT WITH THE KIDS. NOT SAYING WHAT THE HOUSE WOULD LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU GOT HOME BUT THE KIDS AND I WOULD HAVE FUN. MAYBE EVEN A FEATHER PILLOW FIGHT OR TWO. HEHEHE.

    GRANNY

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kateri - yes, multi-tasking! That's it!

    Granny - He seems to be feeling better now. The Dude stayed here with him and by the time I got home with the other kids, Daniel was asleep on the couch (he had gotten sick once while we were gone) and The Dude had gotten everything taken care of, including doing my dishes. :)

    I think I might try to keep him around.

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.