buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Open House

One of Daniel's preschools had an open house tonight. Sarah opted to go to a football game with her father, so the other four kids and I hung out for a while before it was time to go. We walked to a nearby pizza place to get supper (one of the perks of living in town) before we went...

What's left of Sand Creek as of today. Thank you, Mother Nature, for this beautiful mess.


Just below the bridge, where there's usually several feet of water.



Poor dog has to walk across the creek to get a drink!


Once we got to the open house, Daniel had fun showing us around. Alex had a blast too, since he went to the same school last year.

Daniel pointing out his self-portrait.



His face! Sort of resembles me in the morning...


His placemat for snack.


Mmmmmmmm........cookies!



A Daniel-sized water fountain.


Can't see all of them, but there were about 15 out there. *IN* the city limits, I might add.


All in all, it was a good day. The kids were nowhere near as fired up tonight as they were last night (thank goodness) and after we picked Sarah back up they all went to bed voluntarily.

But of course we have another full day planned tomorrow, so we'll see how that works out......

4 comments:

  1. LOVED THE PICTURE OF HIS FACE.BUT THEN WHO WOULDN'T LOVE DANIEL. SWEET LITTLE BOY. FUN TIMES STILL TO COME,

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the face. Awesome!!!! Today - Ray took one look at me and said (and I quote), "I guess I'm going to the store, huh?" yeah. you are. 'cause I am not showering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have days like that too, Kristen! All too often, I might add!

    Granny, he is a doll!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! LOVE the "face" (and his face too LOL) You have some cuties there!
    Mare

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.