buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feeling icky.

Not sure why I feel so worn out right now.

Could be getting up at 5:30am to get the kids up, dressed, fed (pancakes), and off to school.

Or it could have something to do with me and Daniel running around Wichita most of the day.

Headin' to the city...


A new fabric store! *squeeeeee!*


Shopping cart fun


My lunch date


More canning jars - our actual purpose for going in the first place.


Then I drove home, only to turn around and drive to Emily's school to see her do her first Power Point presentation.

Then home again for about 10 minutes until it was time to get Alex.

Then to the carwash to vacuum out the van (gross).

Then back home again, where Alex promptly opened up the broken van door - and as I struggled to fix it (again), it slipped and smashed my hand. It actually looks worse now...hopefully it goes away soon. Stupid broken door. >:(


Supper was good. Stromboli night always goes over well.


But then there's the post-stromboli disaster...


Who knows....maybe it's a combination of everything that's making me feel like crap. But whatever it is, it needs to just hit me and get it over with so that I am a fully functional human being on Saturday for the craft show. Actually, it needs to just skip me so that I can get everything done that I need to get done *before* the craft show.

Blah.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like my kitchen, but I didn't get a Stromboli out of it. I often find shopping/errand days more exhausting than others. You'll be fine Saturday! The strength you need is just hiding inside you. Once you get started you will find it grows. Of course, that doesn't mean mothers get to relax and unwind! You'll just be ready for whatever comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think that I ate something that didn't agree with me. I just feel...."off"....I've been getting horrible stomach pains, like there's something in there that's just waiting to come out - I just wish that it either would and get it over with, or wouldn't and would go away, you know? I have too much to do over the next few days....

    And I really really really want to go back and do that walk again tomorrow - the one that I did yesterday - but with my camera this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you feel better Friday (still would be tomorrow to me! LOL I haven't slept yet!). Here's sending healthy, happy vibes!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still trying to post you comments.

    Hope your hand is okay.

    Life over by me is... blech....

    Not awful just blech....

    Tell me if you can see this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think i can post comments either but heres hoping your sale goes well 2moro and your hand and tummy fell all better :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.