buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wednesdays *will* be fun....

....and I will not lose my mind.

As of right now, this is what my schedule will be like:

7:00 - Get up. Get Alex, Daniel, and myself dressed.
7:30 - Take Alex to school.
     *Do laundry and general cleaning.
     *Feed Daniel breakfast. Oh, and I have to eat too.
9:00 - Take Daniel to playschool.
     *Go walking. Must. do. this.
11:00 - Pick Daniel up from playschool.
     *Shower...because I did go walking.
     *More laundry, cleaning, etc.
12:30 - Take Daniel to preschool.
     *More laundry, cleaning, start supper.
3:00 - Pick Alex up from school.
3:30 - Pick Daniel up from preschool.
4:00 - Jared and Emily get home from school (Sarah stays after for
     weight training and Ex1 takes her to her practice).
     *Help Emily, Jared, and Alex with homework.
     *Supper, supper cleanup, etc.
6:35 - Drop Jared off at Ex1's church.
7:00 - Get Emily to basketball practice.
     *Attempt to amuse Alex and Daniel for 90 minutes while Emily practices.
8:30 - Basketball practice done.
8:45 - Meet Ex1 to retrieve Sarah and Jared.
9:00 - Home. Emily into shower. Everyone into bed.
     *Clean up the rubble from the day.
     *Pack lunches, make sure backpacks and stuff are ready.
9:30 - Curl up in a corner in the fetal position and attempt to regain some
     sanity.

Jealous?

Yes, my first pathetic attempt at stick figure art. Be gentle.

7 comments:

  1. Oh boy do I empathize with you about this schedule! I don't know how you do it by yourself, you are amazing :) At the end of a day like that, while in the fetal position, I find that tea helps. Or a strong drink. One or the other :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely thinking "strong drink"....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE CARTOON OF YOU. I'M GOING TO FRAME IT AND GIVE IT TO MY DAUGHTERS AND SAY TO THEM YOU THINK YOU HAVE STRESS. CALL AMY.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you had looked in my window and drew a perfect picture of me on Sunday trying to get to the airport! A loooooong story involving 2 hours of bumper to bumper traffic, almost running out of gas during that time and having a bunch of trucks blocking our way so we couldn't get thru the traffic!!! Your drawing looks just like I did!!!
    Hugs, Beth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Beth! I hope you were able to make it!

    The day did end up being crazy, but we survived it, somehow. I still have a mess to clean up (go figure) but it wasn't as bad overall as I thought that it was going to be!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.