buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, November 25, 2011

I get to share my bed with someone special tonight!

All of the kids except for Daniel are gone for the weekend. Although I miss them like crazy when they're gone, I do enjoy the peace and quiet.

Daniel and I went out for a bit this evening, and he was worn out by the time we got home. I gave him a bath and got him into his pajamas, and then he started watching a movie. Then he looked up at me with those big blue eyes and said "Mom, can I sleep in your bed tonight?"

How could I resist?

I don't usually let them sleep with me. The main reason is that they are all bed hogs. They like to sleep diagonally or in some other contorted position that leads to me being incredibly uncomfortable. But, we don't have to go anywhere tomorrow, so we can sleep in as late as we want to - so I'm going for it tonight.


Honestly, how can anyone say no to this much cuteness?

However, I will be dumping the trains before I lay down. Cute or not, I draw the line at sleeping with trains.

I'm actually seriously considering crawling into bed with him right about now. I'm tired and it's not often that I get to go to bed early. I need to clean, but I just don't feel like it. The mess will still be here tomorrow, and I can deal with it then. Every now and then, I just need to go to sleep at a reasonable hour.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy it every chance you get. It all goes by sooooo fast. And no, it is impossible to resist that plea.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMY, HE IS ONE SWEET LITTLE BOY. CUTE AS A BUTTON. ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH HIM.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, seriously...this is cuteness overload!! What a doll (can't help it that he's a little "guy"...he's still a doll! :)
    Hope you two have enjoyed your time together..it's good for you and for him and even all the kids cuz imagine they are SO happy to be back with you then...
    Mare

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.