buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Operation Airhorn



It wasn't as effective as I had hoped, but it still worked. Probably would have been better if Emily hadn't spotted it in my hand before I blew it.

Oops. Next time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


On a side note, wish me luck as I go to a friend's house to watch the Penn State/Nebraska game tomorrow. Oh yeah - they're Nebraska fans. But I don't hold it against them.

I also want to wish the best of luck to the Nittany Lions during what will most definitely be the toughest game that they've ever played. I hope and pray that there will not be any disruptions during the game, and that everyone in attendance can act responsibly and respectfully.

5 comments:

  1. Love the airhorn idea!!!

    I hope the game goes well but with tempers flairing... who knows. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ingrid! I hope it goes well - I know they've massively increased security, and now that McCreepy won't be there, I think it might go ok. The students (players, cheerleaders, band members, etc) deserve nothing but the best tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is a Nebraska fan, my dad is k-state...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to be there too? I'm taking all of my kids over........ :) Daniel would love to see his girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH AMY, I LOVED IT. THE KIDS ARE SO FUNNY. I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE YOUR CHILDREN. SO SO GREAT. GRANNY TG

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.