buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Life happens!

In case you didn't notice, I didn't post anything yesterday - first time since (I think) May 29 that I've missed a day.

I don't write my posts ahead of time - I wish that I could be that organized. Instead, you get whatever is on my mind at that particular moment on that particular day.

So, what happened yesterday? Remember how I was trying to get myself out there?

It sort of happened.

That's right, I met someone. And so far, he claims that he's not scared of my crazy life. So he's either crazy himself, or he could be a really good guy...or maybe a little of both.

But that's all you get for now.

Yep, that's right. Not going to spill the beans yet. I'm going to see where this goes first.




But at least now, if I seem a little more distracted than usual, you have an idea why! ;)

11 comments:

  1. OH AMY, I'M REAL EXCITED FOR YOU. OH MY, MY, MY. IF SOMETHING COMES OUT OF THIS, HE'LL BE ONE LUCKY GUY.SOMEONE LIKE YOU THAT CAN DO ANYTHING. JUST MAKE SURE HE KNOW HOW TO DO THE SAME THING THEN YOU CAN WORK SIDE BY SIDE. JUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND REALLY ENJOY YOURSELF. "WOW"SEE YOU JUST NEED TO GO TO COFFEE SHOPS MORE OFTEN. GIGGLE, GIGGLE SO COOL.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall refrain from comment at this time. Just remember that I'll always be here when you need me! Cory

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Soooo glad for you Amy! Bout damn time! And he's not crazy!! He just a great woman and kids when they come along! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Lori said!!!! Move slowly and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Amy...so glad. Have fun!!! Is it ok that I am giddy with delight?! :-)
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the happy thoughts! We're just determined at this point to take it slow, see what happens, and enjoy the ride ~ he's been reading these comments too and is getting a kick out of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. IF HE'S READING THIS BLOG, THEN I'LL GO BACK INTO OLD GRANNY MODE AND SHUFFLE ALONG WITH MY WALKER.
    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMY, ONE MORE THING BEFORE I HAVE TO BE GOOD. A LITTLE DAB OF FLOWER WATER BEHIND THE EAR DOES WONDERS. GIGGLE GIGGLE.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yay I'm so excited for you. Hope you are coming tomorrow, I need more details.

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.