buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Quick Explanation

For those who missed it, there was quite a bit of discussion about yesterday's post. For the most part, it was supportive, but then it turned ugly.

I was fine when the insults were only directed towards me. But when other posters started slinging mud at each other, it was pushing the limits. And when someone who apparently knew my ex-husband personally felt the need to post his last name AND his hometown, I knew that it had gone too far.

I posted this letter as a way to help others who might be going through a similar situation, and I posted it to help myself. I did also mail it to my ex-husband's family, so it's not like this is a sneak attack.

Everything in that letter was true. I did not fabricate anything. They may have a different perception of what happened based on what he told them, but they do not know my side of it. That's why I wrote it.

Because I do have a life that doesn't involve the computer, I am not going to be home for the next several hours. I pulled the comments down temporarily to avoid any other flaming of myself or other posters, and to avoid any other personal information being posted about his family. After I get home from my kids' activities, I will deal with this. Until then, I'm going to go be a mom.

If anyone would care to address me personally and privately, you may do so at amola11371(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.