buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Parting Shot

Now that we're home - exhausted, but home - I thought I'd toss this video out as one final glimpse into our trip. It's just the boys playing around in the water, and having a ball doing it!



This was definitely an amazing trip. The weather was phenomenal, the fun was unlimited, and I met some great new friends that I hope to get to know even better. I am so glad that Kelly invited us to come along and that her family welcomed us as they did. We had a great time, and the boys haven't stopped talking about it yet! They keep asking when we can go back to Texas, and I just keep telling them the good ol' standby answer: "Someday." We are actually starting to make plans for next year so that we hopefully can do it again!

I definitely needed the getaway, and although I am worn out now, I am glad that we went. I almost feel like I can tackle the world....but not until I get a good night's sleep! ;)

6 comments:

  1. No! Next year, you need to come to Florida and let the boys play in the ocean. We can go to the dinosaur park, the aquarium, zoo...

    I'm glad you got to have fun. You really deserved that. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute video of the boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys had a great time! What did you do to occupy them in the car for that long? I'm hoping to do road trips with the girls at some point, but right now, the older one barely likes being in the car long enough to go to Day Care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin, my kids just travel well! I don't have DVDs and things like that - if they want to play games, we play the old-fashioned car games. Counting cows, auto bingo, I spy, things like that. They had a few little toys (Happy Meal-type things) that they could mess around with but I don't bring a lot with me because it is too hard to keep track of it.

    The trip to PA this summer will be fun too! I'll have all 5 kids and no other adults......

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRINGS BACK MEMORIES/

    GRANNY TAMPA

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE PA. LIVED NEAR VALLEY FORGE. LOVE IT SO MUCH AND ALWAYS WANTED TO GO BACK THERE TO LIVE ALSO. IT'S CHANGE AND HAS GROWN WAY TO MUCH.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.