buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's a lost cause...

I tried...I really, really tried to get the kids to sit down and take a nice picture together. I don't have many of all of them, and my favorite one is about 2 years old now, so it's time to get a new one.

First, Daniel looked down.


Then Alex did that teeth-grinding thing and held his head at some crazy angle.


Then Alex got mad when I told him to smile right.


Close enough. It'll work.





And just for fun, one that's more realistic.

7 comments:

  1. Those are some seriously cute kids! I really like the one with the "weird head angle and teeth grinding!!" lol
    I think it's adorable!
    Good job grabbing a shot..it sure isn't easy it is?
    Mare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I like the second one... They look so happy :)

    We are so lucky to have such great kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's funny! I love how there is even a foot in the last one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed how it looks like Alex didn't even move between the final attempt and the goofy one.......LOL He's got that deer-in-the-headlights thing going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I only have two and it is nearly impossible to get them both looking and smiling. I think your "close enough" shot is just fine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, that last one is so awesome though!! If it's more realistic then it's already better, plus there is so much fun captured in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU'VE GOT YOUR HANDS FULL IS ALL I CAN SAY. LOL

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.