buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - Rain

Fingerprint Friday was started by Beki, over at The Rusted Chain. Every week, bloggers look for the fingerprints of God and post about them. Go check out Beki's blog to get links to other participating bloggers and check out what they have to say too. I've "met" some wonderful people since I started participating in this - and Beki makes some really cool jewelry too!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


After the absolute brutal dryness of the past few weeks, it is finally raining! And not just that teasing rain that comes and goes and doesn't do any good - but the really good rain.

It's washing away the dust and dirt and grime, and making things fresh and clean and pretty again...leading to new growth and beauty all around us - something that is desperately needed by so many.

7 comments:

  1. I wanted to play in the dirt.....but I'm willing to trade getting dirty for rain at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I'm SO happy for you! Actually, I'm happy it's YOU and NOT ME! Really I am glad you are getting a much-needed rain..I just don't care for rain and we have had quite a lot lately (I need to get a picture of the river...it's up and overflowing) Are the kidlets out of school yet? I hope you get the rain BEFORE they finish up!
    Enjoy your relief from the dry weather!
    Mare

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I am being thankful that the rain we've been having has stopped, and I might get to play in the dirt tomorrow afternoon.
    I may start participating in this, after I get back from my Memorial Day weekend road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mare - Alex has 3 more days of preschool, and the older 3 have 4 more days, then they are done! I love rain, I love hot weather, I love cold weather, I love snow......LOL We have just been desperate for rain lately and it's been wonderful to have it!

    Fingerprint Friday is fun - I haven't had a chance to go back to Beki's blog to follow the links, but I'm going to do that after the kids are in bed when I can relax!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I can comment again! We've had rain for days here, but fortunately not the flooding that some areas of the country are experiencing. The sun peeked through the clouds for awhile today and this weekend is supposed to be nice BBQ weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy rainy days and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.