buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wildlife

Seen on the way to the kids' schools this morning....

Does this remind anyone else of the Roadrunner cartoons?


I had a totally different idea for a post tonight, but it would seem that I am doing battle with the flu for the second time in a matter of months. So I'm going to save the profound thoughts for when I can actually put them together coherently...and I am going to go to bed early. Thankfully we don't have to get up early tomorrow - maybe the kids will let me sleep until 7:00. Woohoo.


Almost forgot to add...don't forget, you can now follow my blog on facebook! Click here
And now on Twitter too! Click here

1 comment:

  1. Are those turkeys? Wow! We get peacocks near here sometimes, which is pretty cool. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.