buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - Brotherly Love

First off, go check out my friend Beki's blog at The Rusted Chain - she has a wonderful blog and makes gorgeous jewelry!

I had the opportunity to take my two youngest to the circus today - a first for both of them. When we got there, we had to go up an escalator to get to the upper level. The younger of the two immediately grabbed onto his big brother for security....and didn't let go until we were back on solid ground!


As much as my kids get on each others' nerves (and occasionally my own) I am often reminded in little ways of the bond between them. Seeing interactions like these make me realize just how much I have been blessed - even though I don't always see it.

More pictures from the circus later.... :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute.... brothers... they fight like crazy, but when someone else bugs them they don't have a better protector than the other!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless it's another sibling - especially a sister - then anything goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely ADORABLE! A picture you will treasure forever..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely one of my favorite pictures of the two of them together - and now I'm just reminded that I didn't post any of the other circus pictures! Oops!!! I'd better get to work!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.