buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another beautiful day for walking

I had some errands to run today, so I waited until the preschooler was on the bus and then the youngest and I took off for a couple of hours - with me on foot and him kicked back in the stroller. When it was all said and done, I believe we did close to 5 miles - and managed to sign some more paperwork at the dealership, stop at the convenience store for a snack, go to the library, and take a few pictures along the way.

Stopping to admire a little creek running through town


A bike with a weedeater motor - operated by a very cranky man.


The She-Beast, still sitting behind the dealership. She goes to the great garage in the sky this weekend. *sniffle*


Lilacs - one of the most incredible scents in the world


Skyscrapers, Kansas style


Trains at the grain elevators


Picking out some movies at the library - it's some serious business


Irises are getting ready to bloom!


Some little weeds mixed in with the neighbor's day lilies

4 comments:

  1. I have gone on a couple walks lately.. It feels so good to get out in the fresh air!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been training for a half-marathon on May 1 - I'm just planning on walking/jogging it, but I've been trying to get out as much as possible to prepare for it. I *love* the fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. Wish it was warm enough to walk outdoors here. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been very nice here lately - but tonight could change things. We are supposed to get some very nasty storms, so I'm keeping one eye on the radar at all times right now!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.