buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Outdoor fun and stuff

Yesterday afternoon, the two youngest and I decided to walk to the park, and then we went to the grocery store after that to get a few things - the one really good thing about living in our ghetto-house is that it is really close to just about everything that we need - I think we've walked to the grocery store more than we've driven to it! There's a cute little playground behind it, so I let the boys play for a little while, until the group of older kids that was there got to be a little too obnoxious for my taste.

Watch out! Coming through!

Geronimoooooooo!!!


Today there was a breakfast at my daughters' school for the students who made honor roll - I am very proud to say that they both did!!
Me with my beautiful and smart daughters and my youngest son


Later today I went down to my friends' house to work on the garden. I got yellow, white, and green onions, asparagus, and some spinach planted before I had to leave to get home to get the 5 year old off of the bus. Unfortunately I was late getting home because I got stuck in traffic:

Once I got home and the bus driver circled back around to drop him off, we worked on the yard a bit. It desperately needed to be mowed for the first time this season, so I fired up the mower and got started. And let me just say, for the record, dog owners who rent a house and then move out and leave their dog toys in the yard should be hunted down and shot - or at least severely punished. This one stopped the mower dead and led to some very colorful language for a good 10 minutes or so....

But we have some more blooms....can you spot the critter in one of the pictures?

And after all of that fun and excitement, I had just a few towels to wash...in addition to the other 87 loads of laundry that I think I've done today....

Let's see....the youngest one will be out of the house in about 14-15 years. Maybe I can sleep then....

2 comments:

  1. :) Kids sure keep us busy!! I did laundry today too, along with some baking..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they do! I still haven't caught up on the laundry - my entire body hurt too much today to do much of anything! LOL But tomorrow's another day!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.