buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick announcement...

OK, I took a little bit of a plunge and/or leap of faith, and I created a facebook page for Non-Stop Mom. It's very bare right now, but as I figure out the concept of a "page" and how to work it (facebook isn't very forthcoming with easy ways to do things) I'll be adding more to it. I'll post my new blog entries there, so you can either follow here on blogger or there - or both!

Non-Stop Mom on facebook!!!

(OK, and just in case I didn't do that link right, just search for "Non-Stop Mom" and look for my boots!)

Now, back to dinner preparations.....spaghetti, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.