buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Too much cuteness

I seriously think that these two were on Cuteness Overload today.

Today was Daniel's next-to-the-last-day of preschool, so they had pajama day. They sat around and watched movies and ate popcorn. He must have had fun, because as soon as we were done eating supper, he asked to go to bed - and we even had company!


I have about half an hour between the time that I pick Alex and Daniel up from school, so quite often I use that time to sprint through the grocery store with just Alex. Today was the first time I let him use one of the little carts (and it might very well be the last) and he definitely had fun with it!


But for now, they are both in bed. I have been working on plans for TMOART:2012 - trying to map out a route and figure out where we're going to stay while we're on the road and all of that fun stuff. As much as I love to plan these road trips, it's done nothing but give me a headache tonight! At this point, depending on how things pan out, we may end up doing close to 4000 miles this time - which will definitely top TMOART:2011 mileage-wise. At least this time I'll have a driving partner and won't have to do it all on my own!

However, I think I might actually get off of the computer for a while, watch a movie, and do my nails. I'm feeling the need to relax...

6 comments:

  1. Bring it on, I am the Road Warrior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need a place to stay in central NJ? :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Katie! Jersey is not on the list this year - but things always change! ;)

      Delete
  3. WHAT YOU NEED IS A CAMPER.IT'S SO MUCH FUN THAT WAY. YOU CAN STOP AT STATE PARKS OR TAKE YOUR TENT. CHEAPER THAN MOTELS. I MISS THOSE DAYS. WE STARTED OUT WITH A TENT CAMPER IN OKLA. CITY. THEN SPENDING A NIGHT ON TOP OF A BLUFF AT ONE OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL LAKES AND GETTING CAUGHT UP IN A TORNADO, WE ENDED UP BUYING OUR FIRST MOTORHOME. YOU KIDS ARE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST TIME. I'D CALL IT ONE BIG ADVENTURE. :}IF I HAD THAT MOTORHOME ID LET YOU USE IT:}

    HUGS

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A camper would be nice, but since that's not within our budget, we might take the tent - we haven't completely decided yet. Once we figure out exactly where we're going to be when, we'll figure out where we're sleeping! LOL

      Delete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.