buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's official

My baby.....


....is now a kindergartner. Today was his last day of preschool.





I'm not sure where the time has gone, but it has really gone fast! He's going to be 5 years old in less than a month - and it seems like he was just born yesterday! I usually don't get emotional over the "big milestones" like this, but I'll admit it - it happened today. I don't know if it's because he's my youngest or what, but I've been all sorts of sentimental today.

After all of the kids got home from school and we ate supper, we went to the library for a little bit and then went to the park. The Dude met us there and played for a while before we came home.






After we got home, all of the kids got baths, and somehow managed to save me enough hot water that I could get a shower too - after spending most of the afternoon mowing my yard and my neighbor's yard, I definitely needed one.


Tomorrow's going to be more of the usual, minus taking Daniel back and forth to school, but plus a "carnival" and a concert tomorrow evening. I am so looking forward to summer vacation for the kids - even though there will be more bickering and fighting, at least we won't be running around quite so much. Or if we are, it will be for things that we want to do, not things that we have to do.

6 comments:

  1. He's came along way even since I came on the scene, I can imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR AMY? I THINK NOTHING, YOU HAVE IT ALL. JUST LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES. JUST WONDERFUL. WHAT A WONDERFUL FAMILY. THANKS TO YOU. ALSO HIGH FIVE TO KERRY.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.