buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Chaos, panic, and disorder. Or "just another day".

The day started out great. Daniel and I walked Alex to school, and found this little gem once we got there...


Then we came back home and puttered around a bit. I walked back outside to check the size of the tires on the van, and heard a weird noise from above my head. When I looked up, I discovered that the ceiling of my porch started to come down - and apparently something has been living up there. That resulted in a call to the landlord, who jokingly informed me that whatever was living up there probably wasn't eating much, but he'd send someone out tomorrow to look at that (and the ever-leaking bathtub).

Gotta' love my ghetto-esque house...


Then, because I don't have enough kids already, I watched one of my friend's kids for the day. I love these kids - I used to watch them regularly when I did daycare but I haven't seen them for quite a while, so we had a blast! We picked Alex up from school, went to a park, got pizza, came home and ate, then played outside for a couple of hours.






Of course, in between all of this, I was making phone calls to get prices on tires (found some inexpensive ones too!), confirm the outrageous price (to me, anyway) to camp out while we're in Pennsylvania, and take care of some other stuff. And then I also got the news that my class reunion - you know, one of the two reasons for the road trip - has most likely been cancelled. So that's going to end up drastically changing our plans. I mean, we're still going - we still have the family reunion - but now any semblance of an itinerary that we had has been totally messed up at this point.

So, now it's back to the drawing board. Again.

I feel another list coming....

1 comment:

  1. AMY, JUST THINK OF IT THIS WAY ABOUT THE CLASS REUNION, YOU WON'T HAVE TO DIET.LOL THE REST WILL GO WITH THE FLOW.NOW YOU CAN CAMP OUT IN NEW JERSEY AND GO SEE THE JERSEY SHORE.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.