buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, May 11, 2012

The day in pictures

I'm tired. No, actually, I'm wiped out.

Basically, the day started with me packing up all of the clothes in what I like to call "white trash space bags"...then I packed the van....then we went to Daniel's playschool graduation...then we came home and tied the remaining stuff to the top of the van...I made brownies....and now The Dude and I are going to watch a movie until we fall asleep. The plan is to be on the road to Oklahoma by 9am.

So I'm just going to slap a bunch of pictures up here, and then charge the camera batteries, and hope that I remember to grab them for tomorrow.










So yeah, tomorrow will be another long day - head to Oklahoma in the morning, hang out there for the day, and come home. But at least when we come home, we won't have the van packed full of stuff anymore, and that mission will be finished. Yay!

For now, I'm going to go charge the camera batteries, pack up the swimming stuff, and go to sleep. I probably won't do a blog post tomorrow because we won't get home until super late, but I'll post the pics from the trip on Sunday. Should be fun!

3 comments:

  1. I tip my cap to you Amy. You are an Angel here on earth...
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers you all have a safe journey. I know the items you collected and deliver will be the best! You are awesome! And with the Dude, together, you are unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN AND DITTO.
    HAVE FUN YOU DESERVE EVERY MINUTE. DUDE YOUR ONE IN A MILLION. SHE BETTER KEEP YOU FOREVER. THE KIDS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN THEIR LIFE.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.