buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sneak peek...

I started working on a project last night. Well, technically I started working on it a couple of years ago, but after I finished a big part of it, I tucked it away and haven't touched it. So last night I started really really working on it.


Some of you have seen the first part of it. Some of you haven't. But I'm not going to show it to you until it's completely done. And I want that to be within the next 2 days. If I tell you that I want to have it done by then, I'll push myself to finish it.

So, I'm going to be busy. For my fellow bloggers, I will catch up and read and comment little by little, as I take breaks from my project.

And I have other projects that I'm going to be finishing (and starting) in the near future. I've got to get back to my crafty stuff. It's been too long.

And the more I can sell between now and July 21, the more money we have for our road trip!

:)

3 comments:

  1. AMY, YOU REMIND ME OF THE WAY MY MOM WAS WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE AND RAISING US KIDS. SHE COULD DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. A HARD WORKER AND SHE EVEN MADE QUILTS. HOW I WISH I HAD ONE OF THEM TODAY. THE ONE THING I DO HAVE IS A CHRISTMAS STOCKING MADE OUT OF ONE OF THEM. IT HAD SO MANY WEAR SPOTS THAT MY DAUGHTERS' MOTHER IN LAW WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE TOOK IT HOME WITH HER AND CUT IT APART AND MADE STOCKING OUT IT FOR EACH OF US. JUST A WONDERFUL THING TO KEEP FOR A LIFE TIME AND HAND DOWN TO THE GRANDKIDS. JUST WANTED TO SHARE.

    GRANNY FROM TAMPA.

    HI MARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GOT CAUGHT UP IN MYSELF. I JUST WANTED TO SAY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW YOUR QUILT WILL TURN OUT. SO FAR I LOVE YOUR COLORS.

    GRANNY AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Granny! This one is actually one of my favorites that I've done so far, and the quilting part is going very quickly, so I should have it done in no time (I hope).

    I actually do make quilted Christmas stockings too - but how wonderful to have one made out of a family heirloom quilt!

    I will definitely be posting a picture of this one as soon as I get it done!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.