buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A trip to the cemetery.

So yesterday was a busy day. But so much fun!

We drove into Richmond and met Holdin' Holden and Mom-Troversial and their kids at Hollywood Cemetery. We explored the amazing cemetery for a few hours and then went down to the James River to eat lunch and swim. We had an absolute blast and I'm so happy that we got to meet them. I wish we would have had more time, but maybe next year! Go check out the pages/blogs - they might have more pictures posted since I have very limited access right now.

After we were done, we headed back out her for more fun and frolic. The Dude and i took a long walk through the woods while the kids were in the pool and then we had burgers and dogs for supper before our friend Bruce had to leave so we shot a quick group picture before he bolted. Then it was more quality time at the firepit - including s'mores.

Everyone slept well last night - including me! I didn't wake up until 10:45! The kids are already back in the pool and we are just going to hang out here today and relax and do laundry before we head out to our next destination in the morning.

Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.