buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

More fun in the sun

It was an absolutely gorgeous day out today. I started out mowing the grass, which turned into an extended battle with the lawnmower. We had to leave before I got done to go pick up one of Sarah's friends and then we came home and I finished mowing before we grabbed lunch and headed out to the lake.











After we played in the water for a few hours, we all got showers and then headed back into town to go to the library. The kids are all in summer reading programs, and they had to collect their prizes for the first week of it.









After that we came back home and had supper and relaxed for a while before bedtime. The boys crashed early and as of now, the girls are still up watching movies - but now that I see the end credits rolling, it's time for them to go to bed too. The extra kid has requested pancakes for breakfast - I guess the ones that we had the last time she spent the night made an impression on her! We have to take her back home at noon, and then Emily has a play date later tomorrow evening, but other than that we have nothing planned - and I fully intend to keep it that way.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome post!

    You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST LOVED THOSE KIDS. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR DAY AT THE LAKE. SO FUN.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.