buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

This is a test....this is only a test...

So Daniel and I are on our own tonight while Alex is at his father's house. We came over to The Dude's to hang out and have a late supper. Unfortunately, in true Daniel style, he didn't last very long and passed out while watching a movie. I decided to take the opportunity to see if I can still blog from my phone so that I can work out any kinks before we leave for TMOART:12 on Thursday.

Forgive any typos....this screen and keyboard are small! Assuming that this still works, this is how I will be doing most of my blogging while we are on the road.

So let's see if this works, shall we?

1 comment:

  1. CAME OUT FINE. HE'LL SLEEP ANYWHERE.I LOVE ALL THE DIFFERANT PICTURES OF HIM SLEEPING.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.