buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

This was NOT on my agenda for the weekend...

I had nothing planned for this weekend. NOTHING. I was just going to hang out with the kids, enjoy the decent weather, and do nothing.

They obviously had other ideas.

I was making supper tonight and the kids were enjoying the gorgeous weather outside, when suddenly one of them came running inside to tell me that "the boys broke the porch".

Wha.................?

I went outside to find this.



THAT is how they decided to get the basketball out from under the porch. Not by climbing over the side railing and dropping down in between the porch and the garage, but instead by kicking through the lattice work. Granted, it needed to be replaced before, but the landlord would have done it - had it not been intentionally destroyed by two little boys on a mission.

So now, I get to spend tomorrow finding the stuff that I need to fix it (along with getting some screen to put behind the lattice work to keep the critters out from underneath it) and then spend the weekend fixing it.

I love my kids. I really do. But I swear to everything that is holy, I am going to sell them to the circus the next time that it's in town.

4 comments:

  1. Either the circus or look up some gypsies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where they can do some hard labor picking up poop after two large dogs. Oh, I also know where some gypsies live, you know, just in case. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The circus didn't want them when it was in town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A NEAT LEARNING TOOL. BUY ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED TO REBUILD THE WRECKED PORCH AREA AND LET THE BOYS REBUILD IT UNDER YOUR INSTRUCTION. IF I REMEMBER RIGHT I THINK MY BROTHERS LEARN IT THAT WAY.THEY WILL HAVE FUN AS THEY LEARN. FOR SOME REASON LITTLE BOYS LOVE TOOLS. AFTER A FEW MONTHS YOU MAY EVEN HAVE A NEW HOUSE. LOL J/K.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.