buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, March 22, 2013

My goofy lunch dates

I've been working on a super-secret craft project and needed to get some more materials for it, so after we took the older kids back to Ex1's house this morning, we made a mad dash to Wichita to hit up the fabric store. Because well, I had coupons. And coupons are good. And they were going to expire.

So I had to go shopping for fabric. I had to.


We found a treasure in Ex1's yard.
(I actually really hate peacocks though.)
Random tree that I've always thought
looked really cool.

After we got done shopping, we were tired and hungry and cranky. So we had to stop to get something to eat. We had to.

Obviously, the food cured the crappy attitudes.




Daniel with "Astronaut Guy" - he was found at the bottom of a
swimming pool in Knoxville, TN on TMOART:12. And he's
still the toy of choice.
Alex was allowed to hold Astronaut Guy for one picture.
But only one.

That was apparently some really good ketchup.

Shopping. It wears them out.

3 comments:

  1. KIDDO, YOUR JUST ONE LUCKY MOM TO HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL BOYS. IT'S FUNNY HOW A PERSON CAN GET GIGGLES OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES KIDS. YOURS MAKE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD. I LOVE THE SLEEPING ONES. IT TELLS ME THEY HAD SOME FUN ON YOUR LITTLE ROAD TRIP.
    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. A question and an observation.
    Question: WHY are you hatin' on peacocks
    Observation: Alex has grown like a weed!!
    That's it. :)
    Happy weekend
    Mare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about Peacocks... Pompous.. colorful... malicious birds... I SWEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.