buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Crazy weather shots



The pictures can do the talking on this one....

The first few are from last night, when The Dude and I were out on our date.

Whoops, I lied. This was yesterday morning. It was just
really pretty outside.

Just as the sun was starting to set.

I literally got up and walked out of the restaurant to
get these shots. The colors were amazing, and the
camera just doesn't do it justice at all.

Breathtaking.

Sunset breaking through the clouds farther away from
the front.

I felt like I was in some sci-fi movie at this point.
If you look closely, you can actually see a star - the sky
was perfectly clear beyond the storm front.
(Yes, I edited out local landmarks.)

And then there was tonight. We actually had a really good storm roll through here a little bit ago. Lots of wind and rain and thunder and lightning. Lots. It was awesome.

Taken from The Dude's balcony before it started.
(phone picture)

Looking the opposite direction off of the balcony.
(phone picture)

Kind of hard to really tell, but that's the water rushing down my street
during the actual storm. 
I'm trying to upload some video from the storm, but my internet is having issues (go figure) so it's taking too long. Once I get it uploaded I'll probably just post it on my facebook page so you can always find it there - and I'm pretty sure that you can see everything on there even if you aren't on facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! beautiful pictures!!!! Thanks :)
    Congrats on the new position. You certainly deserve it.
    How is Alex doing after the tests?
    SueZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! I love when Mother Nature takes us by surprise!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.