buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just some rambling.

And a random cool picture that was on my phone - I think I took this the other morning....but I don't remember exactly when. I just thought that it was cool.

Anyway, my funk has lasted into today. I just haven't been in the mood to do much of anything. I took Alex to school, and then after I dropped Daniel off at his school I went over to The Dude's house to hang out, and ended up falling asleep for an hour or two. Wow - talk about a fun afternoon together. But, I must have been more tired than I thought that I was, and I actually felt a little better after I got up.

I still didn't do a whole lot for the rest of the day, but finally this evening I forced myself to get up and clean for an hour, and I actually got quite a bit done. I think that's the key for me - not to wallow, but to get up and get moving.

But tomorrow, I am going to force myself to do more. After I get Alex to school, I'm going to get all of my bills paid so that when I take Daniel to school, I can get out and run walk for the first time since I got sick. I am so tired of sitting around, so I'm going to at least attempt it, even if I walk the whole time - I need to get back out and get moving. Then when I take Daniel to school in the afternoon, I get to do grocery shopping. Woohoo. Such excitement, huh?

Then it's the usual Wednesday night chaos - I hope and pray that the funk is gone by then! Otherwise the kids might eat me alive.

8 comments:

  1. What the hell is that picture? The Little Dipper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I don't think so - just the moon, the start of the sunrise, and some really annoying lights at my neighbors' houses.

      Delete
    2. See why can I reply on your blog but not my own... its so annoying. I always find strange pics on my phone that my boys have taken

      Delete
    3. Because I'm special? ;)

      I keep finding ones that The Dude has taken. I need to change the security code on my phone because he keeps jacking it. LOL

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't worry about the code... I'll just figure out what it is! LOL

    Don't worry about tomorrow, I'll be there to back you up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU BETTER NOW. YOU HAVEN'T MENTION YOUR LUNGS LATELY.I KNOW IT TAKES TIME TO HEAL. ALSO REST. JUST WONDERING IF YOUR PUSHING YOURSELF TO MUCH TO FAST.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel better - still not 100% but getting there. I went out and walked a couple of miles today and it was harder than I thought but it felt good to get back out for a while!

      Delete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.