buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Snippets

The Dude watched the kids while I worked for a few hours today.

I taught Alex how to sew a button back onto his shirt. Maybe I should teach him how to patch his knees next.


Alex, Daniel, and I went to Scouts. Daniel got his book tonight, so he's an official Scout now. He's ecstatic.

We came home, and found The Dude in the kitchen, cooking.


He cooked, so I did dishes.

We picked out some movies, and he went out in the rain to get them from the closest Redbox.

We all had dessert, and the boys got ready for bed. Hugs and kisses all around for everyone.

And now, The Dude has challenged me to stay awake for an entire movie. I think I can this time. I'll sew to keep myself focused.

Seriously. I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of life. It's days like this that remind me of how wonderful it really is.

3 comments:

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.