buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Randomness

I finally got around to dumping the pictures off of my phone today, and just thought that I'd toss a few of them out here...(in no particular order)

The boys walking to kindergarten roundup last night...


The results of our shopping trip tonight...



Daniel having an absolute blast in the waiting room at The Dude's chiropractor appointment. He *loves* to go there now!


Some more Easter fun...




Daniel and The Dude, hanging out...


I think I might have to rethink my running trail - it seems to be getting a wee bit overgrown...





And last but not least, have you ever seen a tree growing out of another tree?




And last but not least (yes, I'm going to keep harping on this one, because it's important) if you haven't read THIS yet, please do. And please, share that post any way that you can. Post it on your facebook wall, tweet it, email it, send it out by carrier pigeon if you have to - just please share it all over the place! The more people who read it, the more chances we have to raise money and awareness for both of these causes. And no, I don't get any special prizes for raising money - I'm doing these walks and promoting the issues in the hopes that cures can be found!

5 comments:

  1. Emry has that train table... in our living room.....Present from my dad... GRANDPARENTS HAVE SOME NERVE!

    I think our Train loving sons would get along well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That table is huge! I would have to shoot anyone who got it for my kids because it would take up half of the house! LOL Daniel is obsessed with Thomas - but there are tons of trains (real ones) in our town so I'm really not surprised. It is impossible to drive from one side of town to the other without getting stopped at least once.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is, Adrian! But, I think I might have to give it up for the summer. With the amount of honeysuckle growing around it, I don't even want to think about how many bees will be hovering around, just waiting to attack me (no, I'm not exaggerating, I'm like a bee magnet!) and I don't want to risk it. I need to get back to street running anyway to get ready for all of the races that I have coming up in the next month or so....

      Delete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.