buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I have to keep him.

The stockings were hung
'cross the doorway with care....
I kind of hinted around last night about a super secret project that I had finished, but I couldn't say anything about it yet.

Part of what I finished was getting all of our Christmas stockings hung up and ready to go. Since we don't have a fireplace, I have to improvise. In our old house, I hung them down the staircase, but in this house I just go across the doorway between the front rooms instead. It works, and they're up high enough that the kids can't mess around with them without climbing - and for the most part they know better than to do that.

Anyway, I decided that since it appears that The Dude is going to be a permanent fixture - he needed a stocking too.

How's that for cementing a relationship? No marriage, nothing official or on paper or anything like that, but a homemade Christmas stocking instead....

I told him that this means that I have to keep him - because I don't go through all of that work for just anyone.

Hey, it's a step, right?

Not sure if he's more proud of the stocking
or his silly football team.




6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love my team, for sure, but the stocking, well, santa doesn't fill empty football hats, does he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he probably could - but he might fill one with your team on it with poo. Just sayin'.

      <3

      Delete
  2. HE IS A KEEPER, the jersey,...well no! But then, no one is perfect!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jersey? What about the hat???

      But yeah, he has to have a flaw. *sigh*

      Delete
    2. Oh dear, I didn't even notice that!!!

      Delete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.